GCS Diamond revolutionizes the electronic lock industry by housing all lock components inside the door, including the reader and battery cover, and it is not only greatly strengthened the security of the lock, but also maximally improved the simplicity and elegant style of the electronic lock.
GCS Diamond Electronic Lock with its minimalist style, elegant appearance and excellent lock performance make it popular in modern and fashionable high-end hotels.
- Stand alone electronic lock with FRID technology
- High security mortise lockcase with ANSI standard.
- CE, FCC approved.
- Solid steel handles with self-lubricating long life bearings.
- 3-point steel latch construction with an anti-friction mechanism.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situations.
- Long lasting Escutcheon and durable handle levers.
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement.
- Powered by four(4) AA batteries that provide up to 12-18 months normal life.
- Up to 990 event audit trail.
- Low battery indicator alerts staff.
- High security concealed cylinder override.
- Customize key cards for different levels of access authorization.
- Opening error detected by LED light and beep sound.
- All cards have an effective period. Guest cards have limited access functions and expiration date.
- Staff cards can be preset for operation during specified time and day.
Escutcheon and Handles (Stainless steel quality SUS304)
RFID and Battery Cover: Polycarbonate UL94V0 (Makrolon 6555)
Stainless steel with PVD, Black Nickel
|Inside of the room
|Inside of the room
|6V DC 4 x AAA alkaline batteries
|Low Battery Indicator
|Alerts staff that batteries need to be changed soon
|Emergency Opening Option
|Mechanical Metal Key
|2 colored LED display (blue and red)
Electro-mechanical locking mechanism located in the lockcase
|990 latest records include mechanical key
|China Ministry of Public Security (MA)
European RED Directives (CE)
USA FCC Part 15C (FCC ID)
Australia C-Tick AS/NZS 4268