The GCS-104 series electronic locks adopts a two-piece modular design with an RFID reader for a sleek and stylish appearance combined with superior lock performance.
The lock is suitable for small to very large scale hotels and easily to replace existing mechanical or electronic door locks throughout a facility. And this series locks also can be access control for guest rooms, common areas as well as back-of-house
- Standalone electronic lock with FRID technology
- Supports Mobile Access
- High security mortise lockcase with ANSI standard.
- CE, FCC approved.
- Solid steel handles with self-lubricating long life bearings.
- 3-point steel latch construction with an anti-friction mechanism.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situations.
- Long lasting Escutcheon and durable handle levers.
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement.
- Powered by four(4) AA batteries that provide up to 12-18 months normal life.
- Up to 990 event audit trail.
- Low battery indicator alerts staff.
- High security concealed cylinder override.
- Customize key cards for different levels of access authorization.
- Opening error detected by LED light and beep sound.
- All cards have an effective period. Guest cards have limited access functions and expiration date.
|Material||Escutcheon and Handles (Stainless steel quality SUS304)|
|RFID and Battery Cover||Polycarbonate UL94V0 (Makrolon 6555)|
Brush Stainless Steel (Stainless Steel with PVD)
Satin Brass (Stainless Steel with PVD)
Black Nickel (Stainless Steel with PVD)
|Battery Location||Inside of the room|
|Power||DC 6V 4 × AA alkaline batteries|
|Low Battery Indicator||Alerts staff that batteries need to be changed soon|
|Emergency Opening Option||Mechanical Metal Key|
|User Interface||2 colored LED display (blue and red)|
|Locking Mechanism||Electro-mechanical locking mechanism located in the lockcase.|
|Audit Trail||990 latest records include mechanical key|
|Certifications||China Ministry of Public Security (MA)
European RED Directives (CE)
USA FCC Part 15C (FCC ID)
Australia C-Tick AS/NZS 4268