The GCS-0521 series hotel electronic locks adopt a fully-body design with an elegant appearance combined with superior lock performance.
With a wide range of mortise for options, the GCS-0521 can be used with a variety of standard and narrow door.
- Stand alone electronic lock with FRID technology
- High security mortise lockcase with ANSI standard.
- CE, FCC approved.
- Solid steel handles with self-lubricating long life bearings.
- 2-point steel latch construction with an anti-friction mechanism.
- Panic release function – the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situations.
- Long lasting Escutcheon and durable handle levers.
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement.
- Powered by four(4) AAA batteries that provide up to 12-18 months normal life.
- Up to 990 event audit trail.
- Low battery indicator alerts staff.
- High security concealed cylinder override.
- Customize key cards for different levels of access authorization.
- Opening error detected by LED light and beep sound.
- All cards have an effective period. Guest cards have limited access functions and expiration date.
- Staff cards can be preset for operation during specified time and day.
|Metal Finishes||Stainless steel brush|
|Battery Location||Inside of the room|
|Power||6V DC 4 x AAA alkaline battery|
|Low Battery Indicator||Alerts staff that batteries need to be changed soon|
|Emergency Opening Option||Mechanical Metal Key|
|User Interface||2 colored LED display (blue and red)|
Electro-mechanical locking mechanism located in the lock case
European 4085, 4585, 6085 mortise for options
|Audit Trail||990 latest records include mechanical key|
|Certifications||China Ministry of Public Security (MA)
European RED Directives (CE)
USA FCC Part 15C (FCC ID)
Australia C-Tick AS/NZS 4268